FLAVOURS OF INDIA VIDEO CONTEST
Steps for voting for Flavours of India Video Contest:
1. First login here. Ignore this step if you are already logged in.
2. Click on below the video you would like to vote for
3. After voting, 'Thanks for voting' message appears confirming your vote.
* Only one vote per video per id is permitted.
* Users can vote for multiple videos in the contest.
For any queries chat with us or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi(8562 votes) Winner- 1st Prize
Nainital - Land of Lakes(5380 votes) Winner- 2nd Prize
Lazeez Parantha in Delhi(75 votes)
Shantiniketan- West Bengal(74 votes) Winner- 3rd Prize
Bihar- Golden Era of Indian Historty(35 votes)
New Delhi Heart Of India(23 votes)
Valley of Flowers(23 votes)
Ye hai Nawabo ka Sheher - Lucknow(19 votes)
Snowfall In Manali(19 votes)
‘FLAVORS OF INDIA’ Video Contest Winners
1st Prize: 'Delhi' - Drape2maniacs- New Delhi
2nd Prize: 'Nainital-Land Of Lakes'- Nawaz Choudhry- New Delhi
3rd Prize: 'Shantiniketan-WB' Md Kabir Khan- Nawada (Bihar)
Congratulations to all the winners!
Details of prizes will be mailed soon to the winners.
Are you a FOODIE? Love TRAVELLING & like HANDICRAFTS? Well we have an offer that you just can’t refuse!!
We are promoting FOOD TOURISM in India and going to celebrate 70th year of Indian Independence hence, we are inviting you to be a part of this contest. Pls send us an original video shot by you or your team which may cover two or more of these in any location in India:
- => Capturing the essence of different authentic cuisines, specialties or street food
- => Any tourist spot, remote & untouched beauty or exploring places of special attraction
- => Any special handicrafts or local craftsmanship of that region/ city
- => Video should not be more than 6 minutes
Please send us the original video file preferably in mp4 format to email@example.com (share on Google Drive/Dropbox/WeTransfer) on or before 15th August.
Top 10 voted videos will be selected for Final Round, which will be judge by Media Houses. There will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes. Going forward we will reward 6 Most Upcoming Young talents (Age limit- 35 years). All the selected contestants will be offered future projects of VRF all over India..
Winners will be announced on Independence Day on VRFoodaholic social media channels and will be personally intimated via email.
- 1. Contest Starts: 14th July, 2017
- 2. Contest End : Midnight 15th August, 2017
- 3. Voting Start : 18th August, 2017, 6 PM onwards
- 4. Voting Ends : 2nd September, 11:59 PM
- 5. Result Declare: 3rd September, 6:00 PM
- 1 1st Prize: 2 days & 1night stay including meals for two people at Corbett National Park.
- 2. 2nd Prize: Cash prize & voucher worth Rs 10,000/-
- 3. 3rd Prize: Cash prize & voucher worth Rs 8,000/-
- 4. 6 Most Upcoming Young Talent Awards in 6 different Zones- North/ South/ East/ West/ Central & North East India- Cash prize & voucher worth Rs 6000/-
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. All submissions are FREE.
- 2. All entries should be submitted before midnight 15th August 2017.
- 3. Video should be your original creation and there should not be any copyright issue with the video. VRF will not be liable for any copyright issue regarding the submitted video.
- 4. Top 10 voted videos will be selected for Final Round, which will be judge by our Media Partners. Judges choice will be the Final decision .
- 6. Selected videos will be uploaded on the YouTube channel & website of VRF and hence please do not submit your video in case you don’t want your video to be uploaded on the VRF platforms.
- 7. VRF reserves the right to reject any entry that it may deem to be unsuitable or not aligned with the requirements of the contest
- 8. The decision of the VRF management will be final & binding upon the participants.
- 9. This contest is for Indian Nationals only.