Strawberry Filled Cupcake
How to make Strawberry Filled Cupcake
- Preparation time 15 mins
- Cooking/Baking time 40 mins
- Difficulty Moderate
- Serves 8 people
1. In a bowl beat soften butter with caster sugar with electric beater till fluffy.
2. Add strawberry vanilla essence and add pink colour.
3. Add egg one by one beat well
4. Now fold self raising flour in mixture clock wise direction .
5. Pour batter in line cup cake tray. Bake at 180 degree C on preheated oven for 40 minutes .
6. Take out n allow it to cool on cooling rack .
7. Fill strawberry jam in piping bag with long nozzle .
8. Insert nozzle inside cupcake center then press piping bag to fill inside .
9. Icing : Whipped cream mix with few drop pink colour and essence .
10. Now pour icing in piping bag n drizzle on top of cupcake . Decorate with chocolate stencils